Use your own jolt machine! Use the Tarzan machine to make your wish grand.
Westland 3 is a huge game that is just full of random garbage. Post-apocalypse is really a big trash ap gal, so you’ll get so many trash, it’s not always clear that certain treasures are actually important. If you’ve found the Tarzan Coins, you may not realize that these things work very openly – trading them with the right people can make you a permanent state boost park or even more powerful temporary buffet net.
The strategy is simply looking for these coins. There are only four in the world and these are always found in random toasters. To suck up these suckers – you’ll need a high level of tester repair – a weird touch of waste series – and then you can trade them or save them. They cost ড 10 to trade, which sounds like a lot, but these things are really priceless. Here’s how to use them and where to get them.
More Waste 3 Guide:
Why is Karisma secretly the most powerful status? Quick Leveling Guide | How to find an incomplete amount of cash with old appraisers Easy money farming guide
How to use Tarzan Coins | Permanent parks and temporary buffs
Tarzan coins Rare items that can be purchased for permanent stat buff parks or more powerful temporary buffs. These coins can improve your heroes or give you a huge edge for multiple times in the game.
Tarzan coins Can be used in Tarzan machine In Curiosity cabinet A. Bizarre.
The machine gives you a random park / buff – It’s completely random, so save first Trying to use the machine. Each character can achieve only one of the six types of buffs – no two characters can achieve the same bow.
- Tarzan Boost:
- Tarzan’s cunning: Bonus experience of + 25% for 10,800 seconds (3 hours).
- Tarzan’s eyes: Permanent Cold Residence + 1% and +2 from penetration.
- Fate cookie: Permanent +15 Constitution.
- There are two thunderstorms: This character will have 100% critical chances in the next 5 attacks.
- Magic fingers: Barter efficiency increased +1 for 10,800 seconds (3 hours).
- Foreknowledge: Permanent + 10% evasion.
Save the game before you use the Tarzan machine and hope you get what you want.
Tarzan currency location
All Tarzan coins are found inside Toaster. You need 3, 4 or 6 toast repairs to open these.
- Tarzan Currency # 1: Toaster in Ranger HQ Kaferia. (Toast Repair 3)
- Tarzan Currency # 2: In the Broadmore Heights Bunker. (Toast Repair 6)
- Tarzan Currency # 3: Outside dinner in harmful tunnels. (Toast Repair 4)
- Tarzan Currency # 4: In Union Station Bunker. (Toast Repair 6)
There are only four Tarzan coins, so use these things wisely! Each coin activates the Tarzan machine at once.