You can earn digital trends commission when you buy through the links on our site.
When you think of new and exciting technology, washers and dryers are probably not the first items to think about. However, washers and dryers are applications that everyone uses and they have come a long way in terms of technological advancement over the years. If you are in the market for new washers and dryers, the choices can be huge options and the options are valuable. We’ve selected some of the best deals on washers and dryers for you so you can make an informed decision and save some money.
Today’s top washer and dryer bundle deal
- GE 4.5Q. Fort. Top loading washer and 7.2 q. Fort. Electric Dryer – $ 1,018, Was 4 1,428
- Gas Dryer with Electrolux Titanium Front Load Laundry Pair – $ 1,048, Was 1,200
- Samsung 5.0 Q. Fort. Top-loading washer and 7.4 q. Fort. Electric Dryer – 1,200, Was 4 1,440
LG 5.0 Q. Fort. 8 cycle top loading washer with 6 speed technology and 7.3Q. Fort. 9 Bicycle Gas Dryer – $ 1,400, Was 8 1,8000
- Package – GE high-efficiency top-loading washer and electric dryer. Diamond Gray – 1,200, Was 7 1,710
- Package – Samsung Black Stainless Steel Washer with Steam and Electric Dryer – $ 1,300, Was 8 1,800
- Samsung 5.0 Q. Fort. High efficiency top load washing machine and 7.4 Q. Fort. Electric Dryer with Steam Sanitizer – $ 1,396, Was 89 1,898
- Package – LG Washer with 6 Speed Technology and Electronic Dryer – $ 1,400, Was 6 1,620
- Package – LG front-loading washer and electric dryer with two steam – $ 2,000, Was 3 2,340
Electronic front load steam 27 inch washer and 27 inch gas dryer – 2,342, Was 0 3,045
Top-load vs. front-load washers
Ditionally, washing machines were top-loaders and never had to choose between any and front-loader in the past. Today, the choice is a matter of the size and layout of your comfort zone, maintenance concerns and functionality comfort. It is said that the twisted wash speed of the top-loader, whether or not there is any movement of the washer, is not as effective as the tomling wash method of the front-loaders. It should also be noted that most front-loaders use less water than top-loaders and are therefore environmentally friendly. That said, you can buy a high-efficiency top-loader that will use less water and power.
Front-load washers are better at removing stains than top-load washers. However, if you are already in the habit or pre-treatment stains or your clothes are not usually stained and just dirty, this will not be a problem for you. Newer top-loaders have tubs that are much deeper than their predecessors, which can be a problem for short people who can’t reach the bottom of the container.
In general, today’s equipment uses more plastic parts than the old ones. They are packed with more electronic components than older applications. That said, modern machines, in general, do not last as long as they used to. When it comes to what is lengthened or requires further maintenance, there is an argument in favor of both the front-loader and the top-loader.
We strive to help our readers find the best deals on quality products and services and choose what we cover carefully and individually. The prices, details and availability of products and deals in this post may change at any time. Make sure they are still valid before making a purchase.
Digital Trends can earn commissions on products purchased through our links, which supports the work done for our readers.