Paper Mario: Arriving at The Origami King, Todd Town is in a very sad state. The place is completely abandoned! All the beautiful shops are closed – but you can slowly bring the hidden toads back to life in the village. These lost mushrooms are everywhere in the sport and you can find most of them by following our guides.
However, there are a few toads that are more important than others. Most of the hidden Todd will appear to support Mario during battle but you have to throw them a few coins before they can do anything. The toads below add a new useful function to Todd Town, whether it’s an arsenal, a museum, or a place of warfare.
More Paper Mario: Origami King Guide:
Pt. 1: Soul Seed Search | Whispering Woods | Pt. 2: Reaching Peach Castle Tillage | Pt. 3: Saving Luigi | Graffiti Underground | Pt. 4: Tons of hidden toads Picnic Road | Pt. 5: All 4 Shell Stone Locations | Ignore Mountain | Pt. 6: First boss fight Earth Valumental Temple | Pt. 7: Red streamer cutting | Overlook Tower
Todd Town is an important character location
To transform Todd Town into a fully functional hub of your city, you need to look for a few specific hidden toads. All the toads are missing but a few hidden toads will return to Todd Town and start offering their services once they are rescued.
The most important toads operate a variety of stores and services in the city – including item stores, accessory stores, battle labs and museums. If you accidentally miss any of these precious little boys, you’ll see their locations listed below.
- Important Todd Town Todd Location:
- Todd Town Museum: The curator of the museum is located in Graffiti Underground and you will automatically encounter him when you go to the ruins of Pitch Castle.
- Weapons and Accessory store: The accessory shop is located on Todd Picnic Road in the empty shop stand to the left of the entrance to the Vaxial Temple.
- War Lab: Near the exit of Picnic Road, heading towards Outlook Mountain, there are origami guard dogs. Flatten it with your hammer to unlock the Todd Town War Lab.
As an added bonus, you can unlock stores on Picnic Road. The most important store is an accessory store.
- Picnic Road Shop Location:
- Accessory store: At Earth Valumental Temple, break the rock near the final exhibition on the trail. Four bugs origami bugs will crawl and scatter around – hitting them all with your hammer and backing up the path to find the missing.
(Work in progress: Check back soon and we’ll add the more important Todd we find!)