Oxygen’s Open Beta 6 is now launching for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pros with the July 2020 security patch, and some other significant improvements to the preview software.
For those of you registered in the beta, it would be great to hear that the latest update is now moving forward after being confirmed in the official OnePlus forum. OTAs continue to list most of the new additions, including backlight brightness improvements and optimizations. These include double-tap tweets for waking up and some ambient display improvements.
Gamespace now has a new “Moments” section that will host screenshots and screen recordings of shared in-game lets you. You’ll be able to tap the three-dot menu while the game space is active to see them in one place.
Within the Clock app, OnePlus has now added the headings “Lap Time” and “Split Time” to the Stop Watch. This makes it clearer what you’re tracking and how to get into these modes. Oxygen’s Open Beta 6 also adds some messaging app fixes and a color fix for the Stand OnePlus launcher. You can check out the full change below:
Open Oxygen Beta 6 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro Update Changelog
- Optimal adaptive brightness curve. The backlight brightness is softer, improving the user experience
- Double tape fixes the problem that the screen can’t wake up in some settings
- Solve automatic pull-down problem with unlock screen on enclosed display
- Android Security Patch has been updated to 2020.07
- The clock
- Newly added titles for stopwatch titled “Lap Time” and “Split Time”, the interface looks more clear-cut
- Game space
- Newly added moments to store gaming snapshots and screen recordings, please find it in the three dot menus in the top right corner> Moments> Recent / Games.
- Fixes the bug of not being able to receive wireless alarm notifications in a short time even after repeated testing
- Fixes unusual color displays on top regions and buttons of notes
If you are already listed in Oxygen’s Open Beta, you will need to see your Beta 6 on your OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro in the coming days. We always suggest, however, that you may want to use Oxygen Updater if you simply can’t wait to receive a notification to install.
More on OnePlus:
FTC: We use revenue generating automated links. More.
Check out 9to5Google on YouTube for more news: