OBCDian Entertainment and the developing private sector have released a new trailer for Outer Worlds for their newly released DLC.
Roar players will be introduced to the title as Peril with missions, new locations, expanded character customization and much more. The latest trailer, about a minute and a half long, gives players a good idea of what the new DLC will bring to the game.
This will be the first major expansion of this game with one more set to follow. Peril in Roar is now available for purchase for 4 15 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Watch the official trailer for Outer Worlds: Danger in the Roar Below:
(Embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXwBhTGn06g (/ embed)
Danger in an overview of the roar story:
An isolated arm and a mysterious message led the incredible crew to Gargon Asteroid, formerly one of Halsion’s most ambitious and catastrophic scientific enterprise sites, now the law of monsters and marauders.
Wealthy well-to-do Mini Ambrose worked the crew to find out the answer about her mother and the disgraced director of the waste project, Dr. Olivia Ambrose, but they soon fell into the trap of a conspiracy that would change the colony forever.
- Conspiracy and Danger: Explore the Choice Advantage of an Abandoned Spacer and encounter a cast of new characters as they unravel the mystery behind the sudden cancellation of the Roar project.
- New locations: Explore the treacherous canyons of roaring asteroids and confront the enemies of science.
- More science weapons: P.E.T. Discover three exotic new science weapons including (insect extermination equipment), an exciting new wonder weapon that draws enemies to nearby border attacks.
- Extended Character Customization and Lore: Enhanced level caps, extra parks and bugs, a whole new set of armor sets and several variants for existing gear.
- Also, dig up the story of the roaring ascendant with new portable phonograph audio logs that misrepresent the arbitrator secrets of scientific experiments.
In related news, Obisidian Games and the developer’s private division have released a 12-minute gameplay to expand their expected narrative for the Outer Worlds.
New gameplay walkthroughs that showcase upcoming DLCs in action; We learned a little more about what players can expect when the expansion starts in early September. Learn more about Garzan Peril here!
Outer Worlds: Peril at Roaring DLC is now available for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Are you interested in more external worlds content? Planning to jump into new expansions? Let us know in the comments below!