The roaring domed corporate campus is full of battle-exploration and marauder main-quest locations but you can get some of the best rewards by completing side-searches. There are only a handful of side-quests and a few of them are very easy to miss. One of these gives you powerful science weapon nets and most of them involve exploring many locations of roar.
If you’re lost and need help completing searches or wanting to find out where these searches are, we’ve got our side-quest guide for all the roaring tasks in Roar. There are some pretty big missions and doing them will take you to every corner of the lonely rock. If you’ve been searching for rare guns and extracurricular activities, we’ve got all the information you need.
More guides from the outside world:
I knew 20 tips, tricks and secrets Beginner’s Guide | How to appoint each disciple Guide to all team members How To Find All 5 Science Weapons | ‘Weapons from Zero’ Position Guide | Where to find all the unique weapons Gun Location Guide | Here are 10 tips to help you survive a supernova The hardest guide How to unlock each finish Guide to the good, the bad and the worst ending
Lama Package Location | Rendezvous at the Lama Quest Guide
Talk to the huge fossil crew west of the lower entrance to the OCI building. You’ll see a lost group of crash survivors standing under huge fossils. Talk to the first mate to start the search “at Lamar Rendezvous.” They are looking for a package under a lama, but where is it?
- Lama position: The package is located on the east side of the entrance below the OIC. Cross the Worker Demixiles and you’ll see Lama Rock just before you reach Marada Stronghold in the southeast corner of the map.
Return the package to Kruti and you can earn a bunch of bits – and a match crew uniform! Now you can dress like the rest of this very strange crew.
Location of all phonographs Electric shock detection guide
Talk to Roscoe Clinton on the third floor of Sprat Shack to begin this search. You’ll need to find four lost phonographs – in a few areas that can only be unlocked as you progress through the original story.
- Phonograph # 1: OCI Building – Found in Theater / Projector Room. Go to the room with three computers. It is on the shelf near the destroyed wall.
- Phonograph # 2: Executive Suites – Check out the Executive Suite apartment building to the right of the OCI high exterior door. This is the left-second staircase to the left-highest second-floor apartment. Look at the shelf next to the bed.
- Phonograph # 3: Chem Lab – Find the “Main Lab” on the west side of the interior map in the huge main cave. The phonograph is on the lab storage map.
- Phonograph # 4: HIA Building – Found in the 3rd observation room of the Test Chamber. The back of a pipe is located in the upper door of the test chamber 3.
You can choose to go to Georgie Robot or go back to Roseco to earn bits. If you go back to Georgie, he will give you swords of swords
How to enter Secret Hideout | Conversation between Dead Men Quest Guide
The Secret Hideout leads to the office above the entrance to the Creative Incubation in the Cave of the Bridge. Using the terminal at the door of the secret backyard will start the search for ‘dialogue between dead men’.
- Comic # 1: Found near OCI building. Follow the path to the cave (filled with mines) from the Executive Suite until you find the Morris research site. It is above the crate to the right of the table.
- Comic # 2: Find the mines at the northeast end of the Roar Map. Enter the mines and go to the left, then look at the small outpost table.
- Comic # 3: Found behind the HIA facility. You do not need a key to unlock! Just follow the cave path behind the entrance to the facility. At the back door, go to the right and look inside the small building. There is a comic on the black art desk.
- Comic # 4: Found on the south end of the map. Take the elevator down the chemical waste run-off drain to the CHEM Lab Lower Exterior. Cross the bridge to find the final comic location and enter the dead-end canyon.
- Question # 1 Answer: Sisak Sassadres, Spindle Night of Olympus!
- Question # 2 Answer: King Alpha’s own skull!
- Question # 3 Answer: Tracking Archibald With His Horrible Mind Control Ray!
- Question # 4 Answer: With a bolt of lightning from above!
Notice the obvious way to say which answer is correct? The correct answer always ends with a forgotten description!
Inside you can see the PET. Science weapons pets. A plasma-based 2-hand milli weapon that causes bleeding and brings enemies closer during the prep of a power attack or sweep attack.
Where to get flash | Love is the plan, plan is death quest guide
Talk to Leonara on the second floor of the Sprat Shack. He will ask you to find Jerome’s flask to finish his search. As a reward, you will ultimately be awarded the Heavy Assault Rifle of Medal of Honor.
- The location of Jerome’s flask: The flask is in the kitchen of Leonara’s old apartment, in the Roaring Ruins area. Use the right travel lift in the lower passage before the spray shack / landing pad.
When you come back, you can lie or tell the truth about her husband. It’s deadly, but the medal of honor is one of the best weapons in the game.
This is all the side-searches we’ve found so far! We will add more search solutions as we discover.