Dakota County, Neb. (KTIV) – On Thursday, the Dakota County Department of Health announced 37 new confirmed patients of COVID-19, bringing the total number of counties in the county to 1,492.
The department reported four more deaths in the county. On May 14, 11 Kavid-19s died in Dakota County.
The Dakota County Department of Health encourages Nebraskans to follow “Six Rules to Keep Nebraska Healthy.”
- Stay home. There is no unnecessary work and no social gathering. Respect the limit of ten people.
- Remove your work socially. Work from home or use the six foot rule as much as possible at work.
- Acting alone. Do this once a week and don’t keep your family with you.
- Help children with social distance. Play at home, no group sports and no playground.
- Help seniors stay home. This can be done by shopping for them. Don’t miss out on long-term opportunities.
- Exercise daily. Try your best to stay as healthy and safe as possible.
Click here for the latest COVID-19 information from Nebraska.