We’ve talked a lot about farming in Marvel’s Avengers, and for good reason. After you defeat the game, it’s like crushing it until you reach the maximum level with your favorite hero. There’s no good reason to level 150pl at the moment, but it’s important. To speed up the (usually slow) process of hitting the 130PL softcap you will need an uninterrupted flow of legendary gear, units, resources and other rare loot.
Well, some fans might find a better way to grind. There is a specific mission that the game seems to present as the fastest in its entirety and it is resourceful with this mission can be repeated individually, so there is no limit to how much you can farm and and it takes about 10 minutes to beat. This method was shared and detailed by R / Rustybreaker, so it’s not just shouting on the clouds.
More Marvel Avengers Guide:
10 tips to understand every aspect of the game Battle, last game content and much more Explain the effect of all conditions How to reach power level 130+ | Last Game Gear Guide | Hulk Combat Tips and Build Guide | How much premium currency can you earn for free? Credit Guide | How to get upgrade modules and reach maximum power level
Legendary Gear, XP, Units, Resources,
This farm is for the post-promotion section of the game – after finishing the story, you will unlock the extras. ‘Avengers Initiative‘Mission.
The best possible end-game farming mission could be ‘The rest of the day‘- a mission that is‘ unlocked in time ’The reign of the Supreme‘Quest Chain. This mission is always available, can be infinite repetition and Scale to match your level +5. This means that the gear you are reading here will always be +5 stronger than you have it. The mission almost took over 8-12 A few minutes to finish, so it’s a quick farm.
- Note:: Play Challenge IV for the best possible drops, But it is not required. This map will still provide lots of drops if you prefer to play with less difficulty.
You can repeat this mission as long as you want, and there is no important strategy – This mission can be accomplished by any level, any hero. This mission has only a lot of resources, cache, elite enemies and side-searches. Confirm press (Upstairs) View all nearby books and marked side-searches on your D-Pad. The more you complete, the more rewards you will get.
Here are some rewards you should look for in this mission.
- Elite Bunty Side-Quest: X1 Upgrade Module, X1 Legend / Epic Gear
- The main prize book: x1 Vault Coordinate Key, x1 Legend / Epic Gear, x15 Thighs and Random Resources.
- Shake cache: Go left from start to look for a hidden shield cache. You can score 2 volt adjustment key from this mission.
- In the chest of gold: AIM Facility Side-Quest – x75 Unit, X1 Upgrade Module, X1 Legend / Epic Gear, Random Comic / Collectible Drop
- Silver chest: AIM Facility Side-Quest (Requires Iron Man or Black Widow Hacking) – x45 units, x1 Legend / Epic Gear
- Mission completion: Available x3 level XP price If you complete all the side-searches and clear all the elite enemies. Always get x1 Rare pattern And x1 Legend / Epic Pim Gear.
Fill this mission Elite enemies That will drop Epic / Legendary Gear, 10 ron bronze chests, 1 Silver chest, 1 gold chest, 1 prize prize, And each main purpose gives you a huge net XP bonus. Clear all side-searches for additional rewards and visit Shield Cache to get a visit 2 volt adjustment key – 1 from Shield Cash and 1 from the prize book at the end of the mission.
It just takes 10 ~ or so to finish a few minutes, And the more you learn the layout, the faster you can explode with each step and clear the side-searches and check the bronze chest stains. This is a ridiculously tempting mission to farm and with the exception of upgrade modules it may be the best way to farm every resource right now. What is DNA? From Villain Sector Those earn +15. This mission still gives you a good amount and tons of units / pieces so you can buy a few in the run.