Disney has remade Mulan as a live-action movie, and it has premiered access to the movie through its Disney + streaming service on Apple devices as well as Roku, Android and others. Follow how to see Disney’s Mulan on Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and more.
Disney re-released the original animated version of Mulan in 1998. 22 years later, the company has created a live-action remake. The film had a budget of 200 200 million and has so far received mostly good reviews from critics, with 80% of Rotten Tomatoes having a positive rating at the time of writing. In contrast, the user rating of Rotten Tomatoes has dropped 48% so far with positive reviews.
Originally planned for a theatrical release in March, the film has become available for streaming since September 4. Disney + customers will be able to pay 30 30 to get access to Disney’s new Mulan, although it will start streaming on December 420 at no extra cost.
Significantly, the $ 30 does not own the movie, you will have unlimited access to it as long as you have a Disney + subscriber. Also, no return is available for purchasing Mulan Access.
How to watch Disney’s Mulan on Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and more
- Visit the Disney + app on your Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, or other device (or DisneyPlus.com)
- Login if you haven’t already
- Select Mulan on Disney + Home screen (or search for it)
- To like Get Premier Access
- Tap or click the Tap 29.99 button to buy access to the movie
- You can view and re-watch Mulan as many times as you like on any supported device (unless you have a Disney + subscriber)
Here’s how these steps look on the iPhone:
Watch the full trailer below:
(Embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK8FHdFluOQ (/ embed)
Read 9 more 5 Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use revenue generating automated links. More
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
(Embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9bqT5nrkBU (/ embed)