Farming for the Legends at Borderlands 3 is just a long grind 3. You have to reach the highest level, but Mayhem has to struggle at 1-10 to fight the bosses again and again. If you’re looking for a way to take refuge in the chests of a handful of elite legends instead of warlords, there’s a way to do it with the new grace of Blood DLC.
There is no more convenient place to check out the Farm Mission Awards on the console, so that this spot becomes something special. You’ll want to work fast before the gearbox spreads this easy farming space. Personally, I don’t plan too strongly on the risks of this exploitation; But it’s always fun to go ahead and collect a few legendary weapons. Here’s how to get four for each loading screen.
More Borderlands 3 Guide:
The best unique guns and how to find them Easter Eggs and Secret Guide | List of all SHIFT codes | How to get the Golden Key Vault Insider Program Code List | VIP guide
To farm four guaranteed legendary guns per run, you have to reach out Riding to Rain Mission by the grace of Blood DLC. This is the ultimate story mission – once it’s over, you’ll be able to Unlock the bank at VCJ And loot in the chest there.
You will get Four legendary weapons per run, Every single time. However, you have to be very careful Not to complete the mission. Breakdown here.
- Reach ‘Riding to Rain‘Mission and Ultimate Purpose Unlock – Collect Your Grace.
- Go to the bank at Vesit and open all the books. You will get Four legendary weapons Every time.
- Make sure you’re not accepting everything – Don’t shoot at money boxes that are red!
- That way, you don’t end up on purpose! Don’t break everything, then you can exit and exit.
- Reload, and The books will be dawn again.
You can farm this quest to earn plenty of simple legendary weapons. If you’re lucky, you can also get a Dakota shotgun for your trouble. This method was shared on Reddy by U / Faki 420 and we tested it to make sure it still works.