One of the most anticipated video game titles this year is their success with the developer CD Project Red from the Waiter trilogy. Which is rich in corruption and corporate greed. Players are then put in the shoes of skilled tenants who do weird things that pay off as a good salary and information. While we are still waiting for the game to hit the market, we have some new details about what players can expect in the title.
Cyberpunk 2077 increases your body a lot. This will help the players to be the character they want to play which may require buffing your character in certain ways. Whether you’re planning on loading a character with extra or a wide assortment of cyberwares, you’ll probably spend some time looking at what options are readily available. If you wanted to get a sneak peek at what’s going to be available, it looks like CD Project Red has listed some parks and cyberware.
This information was posted through a German website called Night City Life but it was translated into Reddy which gives us various benefits and their details. Just remember, these are considered spoilers.
- Gladiator – 20% reduces damage taken during blocking.
- Rebirth – slowly reproduces health in the fight.
- Pack mule – double carrying capacity.
- Indomitable – Maximum health increases by 10%
- Super Hero Landing – Fall loss reduced by 5%.
- Multitasker – lets you shoot while sprinting, sliding and jumping at the same time.
- Transporter – Allows you to shoot and sprint while carrying a body.
- Hard Motherfucker – At the beginning of the fight, armor and resistance increased by 20% for 10 seconds.
- Master Gansmith – 5% chance of getting additional prototype material as crafting material for each item made.
- Research and development – these skills that enable you to upgrade items to legendary quality levels.
- Crazy Science is a feature, a kind of master skill under the genius tree, which increases the selling price of your items by 25%.
- Mitch Looter – You can loot scraps from drones, robots and mesh and have a 30% chance of finding weapon parts.
- Blast Shielding – Reduces your blast damage by 10%
- Shrapnel – Adds 20 additional losses to all previous garnet effects.
- Grenadier – Make the grenade blast radius visible to you.
- Reverse engineering – lets you turn off weapon modes.
- You can’t touch it – protect yourself from the effects of your own grenade