Turning off the rings on your Apple Watch can be a fun and addictive challenge. What should you do when you want to complete your rings on rest or sick days when you can’t exercise regularly? Follow the break to learn how to effectively change your Apple Watch practice goals.
Apple doesn’t allow users to adjust to the 30-minute practice goal, such as Move Goal, but there are a few ways to work around it. Instead of changing goals, you can change how Apple Watch meets goals.
While some may find it deceptive, rest days are important regardless of your fitness goals. Additionally, everyone will probably have some days where it is not possible to enter into a traditional themed workout. What to do here …
How to change the goal of Apple Watch practice
- To get started, open Activity application At your Apple Watch
- Hold firmly on your rings (force touch) and tap Change change goals
- – Reduce your target with buttons or digital crowns
- Tap Update
How to change your Apple Watch practice goals
Now, that’s the part where your own consciences come to play off your rings. Once you’ve lowered your walking goal in harmony with a rest day, sick day, or any other scenario, you can easily use these steps to close your practice ring.
- Has started a Mind and body Or a Others Workout from the workout application
- May be appropriate when you cannot do a traditional thematic workout, stretch, light walking, meditation or any other similar activity
- Mind and body And Others You don’t have to have your heart rate at a certain point to count a few minutes for your exercise ring for workouts
You should be ready until you remember to close your stand goal ring!
Read more tutorials from 9to5Mac:
FTC: We use revenue generating automated links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
(Embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tnLsUhIXB4 (/ embed)