Nintendo has announced and detailed the latest update to hit their critically acclaimed title – Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
The latest update, version 1.3.0, brings a number of simple updates that will excite the average player. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a huge game, so players should expect bugs and glitches; However, Nintendo is pretty great at keeping up with the games. Thanks, Nintendo has detailed the latest update on their official website, so you can check out the full patch notes for yourself!
See the full set of patch notes below:
Spring. 1.3.0 (published July 2, 2020)
If you see “load”, the software has been updated. 1.3.0 “At the top-right of the title screen.
- General updates
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the sea.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving which they can donate to the museum.
- Players can now face new visitor characters anywhere on the island.
- Knock miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, only available for a limited time.
- Fixes the following issues:
- Several fish names have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Things to address to ensure a more enjoyable gaming experience.
In related news, Nintendo has released an update for another exclusive Nintendo Switch title, but this time it was centered around the epic multiplayer shooter Splatoon 2.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is currently available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. Are you still playing the latest entry in the series? Let us know in the comments below!