It’s the first day of 2021, but Nazi Harris could already make the play of the year.
In the first quarter of the College Football Playoff, No. 1 between Alabama and No. Dame, the Crimson Tide threw a pack of players back into the line of scrimmage from behind quarterback Mac Jones. The sideline and then poor-fighting Arish defender was trying to stop him before finally removing him from the boundary of Notre Dame’s 20-yard line.
This is a play that is infinitely good to watch after reading so check it out below.
Nazi Harris did that
(: @SportsCenter) pic.twitter.com/E0Uy6zSeeP
– SportsNet (@SportsNet) January 1, 2021
As soon as the play was alerted, Twitter Super-Human jumped up and dropped some nuts.
Here are some of the best responses:
People of Nazi Harris !!
– Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) January 1, 2021
Jumping over the Notre Dame defender of Alabama Arabic Nazi Harris was the best game I have seen because it was the first time I saw a player jump directly over a defender !!!
– Irwin Magic Johnson (@Magic Johnson) January 1, 2021
Nazi Harris, the best Arabic in college football and it’s not too close
– Damien Harris (@ DHX34) January 1, 2021
IG interrupted my son just as the Nazis did in Irish DB. Felt cool.
My son is 18 years old.
– Bud Elliott (@budeliot3) January 1, 2021
My joke is Nazi Harris
– Damien Woody (@didiendabody) January 1, 2021
Nazi Harris Barrier after us pic.twitter.com/AmOrt00PPK
– SEC Network (@SEC Network) January 1, 2021
Not many people know it but Nazi Harris is actually the state bird of Alabama
– Matt “The Ostrich” Michelle (@WallStreet) January 1, 2021